Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Super Moderator
5,035 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I don't see a timing wheel on Lloydz site and can't find anything in searches. I was able to adjust the timing on my 2004 H/D with the Powercommander III USB but not on my 2004 Vegas.

Am I just out of luck?

·
Super Moderator
5,035 Posts
Discussion Starter #3

·
Premium Member
978 Posts
I sent my ECU back to Lloyd when I built the motor in my Kingpin. He remapped, raised the rev limiter, and changed the timing curve. That is the only way I know. Although I thought I read a few years ago when I bought the PC3 that there was a module from powercommander that is for the timing. Worth checking.

·
Super Moderator
5,035 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I sent my ECU back to Lloyd when I built the motor in my Kingpin. He remapped, raised the rev limiter, and changed the timing curve. That is the only way I know. Although I thought I read a few years ago when I bought the PC3 that there was a module from powercommander that is for the timing. Worth checking.
Thanks I've been looking but I don't see anything. There is a timing section on the PC3 but it won't send like it did on my 04 Softail.

·
Registered
403 Posts
No timing adjustments on the 2002-2007 engines or with the PC3. Like was mentioned you can send your ECM to Lloyd and he can have his guy reflash it. Generally he just has a set value that they all go out with, but I've had him custom reflash ECM's for me where I told him where I wanted more or less timing.

·
Super Moderator
5,035 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
No timing adjustments on the 2002-2007 engines or with the PC3. Like was mentioned you can send your ECM to Lloyd and he can have his guy reflash it. Generally he just has a set value that they all go out with, but I've had him custom reflash ECM's for me where I told him where I wanted more or less timing.
Thanks for the response.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts