Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Registered
290 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i got a heads up last month that this was being released, and i saw it officially on facebook today. now i'm wondering when it will be on the website to order and if it'll be priced the same as the 2008+ unit.

·
Super Moderator
6,375 Posts
I saw that too. Good deal for the 2007-and-older bikes. I wonder how it differs...

·
Registered
352 Posts
Best to call them direct to order .....

Peter

·
Registered
682 Posts
The dyno sheet looks pretty impressive for a 92 inch motor. I'll be interested to learn how it works and how much they are. No sense in me emailing or calling Lloyd, can't afford it I'm sure lol

·
Registered
190 Posts
The dyno sheet looks pretty impressive for a 92 inch motor. I'll be interested to learn how it works and how much they are. No sense in me emailing or calling Lloyd, can't afford it I'm sure lol
Isn't it $142, same as the 08'-up version? If so, it's the cheapest horsepower you can buy.

·
Registered
682 Posts
I'm not sure how much it is, it's not on the website yet. $142 is cheap for the amount of power you get from it, but it's still $142 I ain't got lmao!

·
Super Moderator
5,038 Posts
Cool 'bout time.

·
Premium Member
8,946 Posts
Now you're Torqueing!

·
Premium Member
9,684 Posts
I wonder if install is as effortless as on the 08' and ups ....

·
Registered
190 Posts
I wonder if install is as effortless as on the 08' and ups ....
It's not, the primary cover needs to come off, along with the flywheel. The timing wheel bolts to the back of the flywheel. It's more labor intensive to install and adjust than the 08' up version.

·
Premium Member
9,684 Posts
It's not, the primary cover needs to come off, along with the flywheel. The timing wheel bolts to the back of the flywheel. It's more labor intensive to install and adjust than the 08' up version.
That's the idea I got when I saw the pic a few posts earlier ... Looks like a more complicated device for sure .

·
Super Moderator
5,038 Posts
Doesn't sound worth it for the labor and $187 for 3 HP and 3 tq.

·
Premium Member
8,946 Posts
Doesn't sound worth it for the labor and $187 for 3 HP and 3 tq.
Think of it this way.
Its not the total gain that matters
Its where in the rev range it occurs and is felt
Also a motorcycle is a sum of parts all working together.
Get that combination right.....and lookout!
Im no expert but its logical.
Admittedly installations gonna sour it for those that have to pay a shop for the install.....but at least its now available for the choice.

1 - 20 of 37 Posts