Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi, new member here. I'm looking to buy either a Vision or CCT sometime in the next year and stumbled on this great resource. Hope to have some good conversations about riding, wrenching, and all the fun stuff that goes along with touring.

The SO and I had a pretty bad falldown on our Goldwing last year (think broken ribs, wrists, and useful parts dangling off) and I think we're about ready to get back on. This time I'm gonna take an ERC if I can find one close enough. I've been riding for about 35 years, but I figure some refresher training from time to time can't hurt.

Dave

·
Registered
586 Posts
You'll enjoy the lower center of gravity on the Victory's and when twisting the throttle and feeling the acceleration, you'll wonder why you rode a Goldwing so long! And, there's a sixth gear!!

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
You'll enjoy the lower center of gravity on the Victory's and when twisting the throttle and feeling the acceleration, you'll wonder why you rode a Goldwing so long! And, there's a sixth gear!!
Yeah, I've ridden a few V-twins over the years and always liked the low-end grunt.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts