Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Time to replace the tires on my Vision. Any thoughts on what's best in the wet and dry? Surely there's something available better than Dunlops! What have you guys had the best luck with?

·
Registered
1,713 Posts
I do not know the sizes and availability of tires for a Vision. For my XCT, I like Dunlop Elite 3 tires and used those on a couple of bikes. They are way better than the stock Dunlops.

·
Registered
1,713 Posts
Whatever tire you choose, make sure to look at the Rocky Mountain ATV website to purchase them. They have the lowest prices I've found anywhere and also do free shipping which is very fast as well.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Whatever tire you choose, make sure to look at the Rocky Mountain ATV website to purchase them. They have the lowest prices I've found anywhere and also do free shipping which is very fast as well.
Thanks, Vinish - I'll check the website!

·
Registered
298 Posts
I've always been partial to Michelin Commander II tires. However I just recently read that the Commander III may be coming out in a few months.

·
Registered
298 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thanks, Jakvis! I've always been partial to Michelin tires; can't remember having a pair on a bike though. I'll follow up on your recommendation. Again, thanks!

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Thanks, Jakvis! I've always been partial to Michelin tires; can't remember having a pair on a bike though. I'll follow up on your recommendation. Again, thanks!
I just read the article on the Commander III tire - sounds interesting and has the different rubber types/position on the tire. Next, I'll check price and availability.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Thanks for the comment - that's another recommendation I've had for those - I'm checking price and availability now.

·
13,298 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
1 - 12 of 12 Posts