Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
It's time to replace my tires on my '05 Vegas (22K on the rear!). I really like the ones that it came with. My Victory dealership's mechanic told me that the Dunlop "Cruisemax 80/90-21" (front) and the Dunlop D417 180/55 B18 (rear) were designed specifically for Victory by Dunlop and he strongly recommended going back with exactly those tires. Does anyone know where else I might be able to find them besides the dealership (they are rather pricey there!)? Dennis Kirk and Cycle Gear don't carry them. I'd appreciate any information on this! Swoopy1

·
Registered
115 Posts
Swoopy1,
I'm not sure how you feel about buying from ebay, but I just saw the front tire for $94 on a buy it now. I didn't notice how much shipping was, but you maybe able to find a deal. Another site you may want to consider is Bizrate. It is a search engine that will find you the best prices and rates each store. The last place that you might want to check is JC Whitney. Hope one of these will help.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
No, I've purchased a few items through eBay and I've been happy with them. I don't know why I hadn't thought of looking there (duhh.....). I've never used Bizrate, though - I'll go check it out. Thanks for the good advice! Swoopy1

1 - 3 of 3 Posts