1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Premium Member
9,684 Posts
Great vid , that dude can ride !

·
Registered
1,414 Posts
I doubt he got all of the passport stamps. When I went to Europe back in the mid 90s and went to Germany, Switzerland, France and Austria with a short side trip to Lichtenstein, I got exactly one stamp, when I re-entered the US.
I returned to the UK, France, and Belgium last summer with a side trip through Luxemburg I managed to get 2 stamps. One when I landed in the UK at Heathrow and the next at the US entry point on the trip home.

Maybe Rollin' will see this as a new challenge.

·
Premium Member
13,733 Posts
That makes sense. Europe, although a combination of countries, is more like the USA in that the countries are more like our states. I imagine it just depends on which region one goes into. I'm pretty sure they stamp the Passport when flying into a country outside a given region such as Europe. I'm due for a new Passport but I think I will just get the card so I can drive or walk into Mexico and Canada but cannot fly into them with the card. I'm getting to that age when I don't care to travel abroad so much like I did when I was younger. Plenty to see right here on this continent.

·
Premium Member
397 Posts
anybody notice that he is wearing a Victory jacket :)

·
Registered
1,347 Posts
Didn't notice the Victory jacket, but damn that dude has some serious confidence in his bike control.
Some of those areas looked scary as hell.
What a badass !!!!!

Wonder how many times he stopped for maintenance??

Was that the new small cube HD ?:D

1 - 11 of 11 Posts