Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
2,407 Posts
I am not much into rallys but I might go to this one, plan on riding out to Nashville at some point this summer to see some old friends anyway.

·
Registered
1,185 Posts
Had a blast at last years over the mtn in Tenn.. First trip on the Skyway and Dragon for me. Met some great folks.. You Victory people are alright. This wasn't some "walk around and look at stuff" rally.. I put 1000 miles on in a couple days riding with those folks. cheers

We're hopefully kicking off our first on the NC side this year as well, but I'll definitely hope to make the TN rally again.

·
Registered
418 Posts
Sounds like a good reason to head back down. I'm going down in May but we missed out on Nashville last year.

Sent from Motorcycle.com Free App

·
Registered
545 Posts

·
Registered
2,407 Posts
Had a blast at last years over the mtn in Tenn.. First trip on the Skyway and Dragon for me. Met some great folks.. You Victory people are alright. This wasn't some "walk around and look at stuff" rally.. I put 1000 miles on in a couple days riding with those folks. cheers

We're hopefully kicking off our first on the NC side this year as well, but I'll definitely hope to make the TN rally again.
If you guys have one in NC then let me know, may be alot closer to me than the one in TN.

·
Registered
545 Posts
Where is it at in my Juliet

East of Nashville, TN. North of I-40

There are plenty of places just south of 40 to meet at. Depends on what y'all are looking for. He'll there is a little dead end road. We might be able to get some racing in before the cops show up ;)

Sent from Motorcycle.com Free App

·
Registered
1,185 Posts

·
Registered
545 Posts
1 - 20 of 22 Posts