Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I have a blue/white 2011 Vegas and I am trying to decide on pipes and crash bars. I think that black pipes and black crash bars would look nice and be a nice contrast to the existing chrome. Any opinions on this or even better has anyone done this? If so, pics would be appreciated.

thanks.

Jeff

Attachments

·
Registered
142 Posts
I think that black pipes on a bike with otherwise chrome accesaries,won't look so good.Stick with the chrome.IMHO.thumb up

·
Registered
162 Posts
I have a blue/white 2011 Vegas and I am trying to decide on pipes and crash bars. I think that black pipes and black crash bars would look nice and be a nice contrast to the existing chrome. Any opinions on this or even better has anyone done this? If so, pics would be appreciated.

thanks.

Jeff
I was in this dilema last week. I had ordered black swepts for my 08 vegas premium when I picked up the bike. Having an old shovelhead I needed to make some racket. When one snafu lead to another I ended up with the victory 2 into 1 and it only comes in chrome. It turned out awesome and the performance is ridiculous compared to stock pipes. I think it will look great with black pipes because there is enough chrome behind the stock pipes to offset the black(just realize the lower chain guard will be more evident once you change the pipes since it is aluminum)...on the other hand if you change to a smaller amount of chrome than the factory it will really clean it up also. You are right though I didnt see anyone running black pipes on a mostly chrome setup either. Its called customizing for a reason! Send pics when you decide

1 - 8 of 8 Posts