Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello to all

New member here,
My name is Troy and I live in Virginia beach.
I just finished closing a deal in a 2008 Victory 8 ball cheers
I think I got a good deal on this one

2008 with 3,500 miles and a stage 1 complete exhaust system.
I paid $7,500 out the door.

Please share your feedback on my purchase.

Thanks,
Troy

·
Premium Member
183 Posts
I can't contribute an opinion on the price but I can say that I have never stopped enjoying the ride on my 07 8-Ball and I've put just under 25,000 miles on it so far.

Diamondrmp and Kevinx are two folks you'll want to hear from but overall, if your bike rides well and you're having a great time, that's what counts. Just my $.02

Welcome aboard, troyzstang!

·
The Diamond
4,001 Posts
Welcome to the Victory Forums.

A couple of pointers. Check out the “how to” in regard to posting pics here.
http://www.victoryforums.com/showthread.php?t=1688

The Search feature is your friend!  You will find the answers to a lot of your questions by using it.

If you are asking questions that are of a technical/mechanical/electrical/performance nature please place them in the “Victory Tech and Performance” forum. This will speed up a response. Placing them in the model specific forum can delay a response.

Ok that was my cut and paste I do for all members. Lets get onto your bike.

A great deal is what you think it is. The price sounds really good to me.

I know when I got my 06 JP new in 06 I got a great deal and I knew of others that got better. It didn't bother me because I got what I wanted and was and still am happy!

Enjoy your bike!!!

·
Registered
396 Posts
troy,
sounds like you stole that one,i paid $12,000 for my 07 premium jackpot and feel like i got a great deal. it had the stage1 package and about $2,000.00 worth of accessories,
only 1700 miles,and 2 years left on the warranty.i let an old friend of mine ride it the
other day and he offered me $13,500.00 for it. but there is no way i could turn loose of that bike,so now he is looking for one.
welcome to the team!

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks for the warm welcome Guys.

Now that she's warm & dry in my garage the never ending upgrades begins :D

First and foremost I need to replace the stock bars,grips and mirrors.
My last bike was a 2003 V Star 1100cc Classic with Drag Specialities drag bars and I really liked the look & feel of that set. I have yet to find any bars for my new baby in that style. I have looked at most of the options available for my 8 ball. Any suggestions that won't cost me $200. Dollars or more.

Thanks again Guys
( Pics coming soon)

1 - 5 of 5 Posts