Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 20 of 290 Posts

·
Registered
1,638 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was riding yesterday and as usual, thinking about a million things. I stopped to take a break and decided to do some research on ISIS using my iphone.

I found one of their 30 minute long videos. So, we pulled our troops out of Iraq and Afghanistan and there is no surprise how the evil of men has taken over in that area.

They were executing souls like crazy in the video. There was a guy getting ready to deliver a truck full of explosives on a suicide mission. They had videos from various locations showing him driving it to the intended target and blowing himself up. This was a highly sophisticated recording of their actions.

I get on my bike and ride off and think about how I have the freedom to come and go without living in fear that we could be rounded up and murdered… senselessly.

After they are killed, the bodies are tossed in a truck like trash and driven off. These are people with mothers, fathers, sisters, and brothers.

We are the “infidels” that they want to kill the most. Of course I wonder why God allows such a festering evil to prosper but I do understand that this is the result of a Godless society.

I think about all of the men who died over there. All the money poured into ending conflict and trying to establish a better country and way of life for the Iraqi’s. And then we pull out!

What was learned? What was gained? Who’s to keep ISIS from taking over the oil? Invading Kuwait? Does the cycle of war begin again? Bombing a few places does what? How will this affect the US if we do not take effective action?

I'm concerned! My kids will grow families in this world. It should concern me. What I can do is pray and I do!

·
Premium Member
4,498 Posts
DP it's very disturbing.... Radicals hiding behind religion and killing innocents has been happening for years. ISIS killing infidels and video taping it is very disturbing! I don't know what we can do about it though... As long as people continue to pray to there god sociopaths will continue to prey on them.

·
Premium Member
4,498 Posts
ISIS or Islamic State is also killing other Muslims that will not do as they say.... Sounds an awful lot like Adolf Hitler tactics. These guys are fucked.

·
Registered
418 Posts
It should scare you, beyond their terrorism their use of modern social media for recruitment and demonstration of who they are is scary good. They are gathering followers and members like crazy for their "cause". It is beyond religion and beliefs and entering a "burn the world" type of terror campaign. They have thousands who are just into the anarchy and mass killing. Not a movement to take lightly and most of us here are the target as free thinking, free living societies.

·
Premium Member
4,498 Posts
Chugly is right and they are gathering steam very rapidly... They need to be stopped. These guys are power thirsty murdering sociopaths. Scary stuff. I just want nice weather, a bike to ride, and a 6 pack. These guys are rolling around beheading people and do mass executions in the name of religion... I can't wrap my head around what is mentally wrong with these people (Terrorists/Rebels/Psycho nut jobs).

·
Registered
1,638 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Chugly is right and they are gathering steam very rapidly... They need to be stopped. These guys are power thirsty murdering sociopaths. Scary stuff. I just want nice weather, a bike to ride, and a 6 pack. These guys are rolling around beheading people and do mass executions in the name of religion... I can't wrap my head around what is mentally wrong with these people (Terrorists/Rebels/Psycho nut jobs).
Filming from inside an suv, they pulled up to vans full of unsuspecting people, obviously that did not have guns, and commenced to blow them away with ak-47's. Then stop, get out, and continue riddling the van with bullets. There is no emotion, no remorse, no guilt.

A world away from morality, decency, integrity, and character. A Godless maniacal force waging war on the innocent.

·
Super Moderator
6,372 Posts
You just got political. :)

·
Registered
1,638 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
but Obama owns this little problem
I assume he will attempt to keep it little with continued rhetoric.

I am no big time doom and gloom speculator but seems we are due for a terrorist action of the Osama bin laden caliber. This would then garner attention away from other 'little' problems he also owns.

·
Registered
1,638 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
ISIS timeline

I watched Ken Timmerman doing a dinner speech yesterday. I was extremely impressed with his knowledge about the affairs of the Washington administration trainwreck.

He has a book > Dark Forces: The Truth About What Happened in Benghazi that I may purchase.

There are lots of things that we do not know and need to know. A darkside that is being hidden.

We all need to pay careful attention to what is happening now and to what most definitely will come.

·
Registered
1,638 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
In 2003, Timmerman published Preachers of Hate: Islam and the War Against America.

In 1998, he wrote a piece on Osama Bin Laden and his training camps in Afghanistan just before Al-Qaeda attacked two US embassies in Africa.

The man has extensive knowledge and we need to heed his words.

·
Premium Member
1,001 Posts
"Of course I wonder why God allows such a festering evil to prosper but I do understand that this is the result of a Godless society"

Well THEIR society is VERY God fearing, VERY dedicated to the teachings of their Prophet... not at all Godless. Of course, 'they' are listening to the wrong God, and we in America are following the correct God... or

There's no God, of course a God who answered prayers and looked after us would not allow all the evil to occur, but, without God, with us alone here on this little planet, just us, all sorts of evil happens, just like you'd expect if there were NO God... if I thought there was a God I'd have a pretty low opinion of him, some innocent child is being raped and killed right now, some good person is dying in a tragic fire, etc., we're on our own, and if you insist on holding on to some God you've got to put the blame for evil where it belongs, at the feet of a God who could end it, but won't.

I believe in cruise missiles.

·
Premium Member
5,632 Posts
"Of course I wonder why God allows such a festering evil to prosper but I do understand that this is the result of a Godless society"

Well THEIR society is VERY God fearing, VERY dedicated to the teachings of their Prophet... not at all Godless. Of course, 'they' are listening to the wrong God, and we in America are following the correct God... or

There's no God
Lance has just written the single most independent thought in his life. Congratulations! It isn't something Obama owns, it's something handed down thru generations of people who don't wish to learn and evolve. In this country, they are known as conservatives. :D

·
Premium Member
4,498 Posts
Lance... Wait for it. I completely agree with you! How many wars have been waged using religion as a ruse? To my knowledge all of them have...

·
Premium Member
5,632 Posts
Lance... Wait for it. I completely agree with you! How many wars have been waged using religion as a ruse? To my knowledge all of them have...
And stated so well..."a ruse." Of course wars aren't fought over religion. They are fought over people who seek opportunities to get rich and hold power over others. Religion is simply the easiest excuse to find dummies to die for your cause.

·
Registered
2,253 Posts
What I can do is pray and I do!
Well Dill what would be the ideal solution to the problem. Something that can actually be done? Besides praying of course. wac

And stated so well..."a ruse." Of course wars aren't fought over religion. They are fought over people who seek opportunities to get rich and hold power over others. Religion is simply the easiest excuse to find dummies to die for your cause.
My you're in fine form today... thumb up You could have put nationalism right next to the word Religion you know.

·
Registered
12,203 Posts
What's happening in the World today is, in part, due to history no longer being taught in schools. The lesson that, after you vanquish an enemy, you occupy their country, and if your intentions are altruistic, you do not leave until that country is on a good footing, politically, economically, and educationally has been lost. Because of that we failed those folks in Iraq by pulling out before that was accomplished and many are paying the terrible price.
We now direct warfare from the Oval Office instead of the Pentagon with abysmal results. Politicians are not Generals and they have been proving that point on a daily basis lately. If ISIS was a snake, we are going after the tail and not the head. An army requires logistics and if you cut off their lines of supply, they become ineffective as a war machine. That head is in Syria, where they get supplies and personnel, but it seems Obama will not cross that red line.
Ever since WWII, wars have been run from the Oval Office and look how they have turned out compared to what the likes of Truman, Ike, Patton, Montgomery, Churchill, Halsey, Nimits et al had accomplished. We will be trounced upon unless we get rid of this PC crap I see all around me and a huge majority that has become hopelessly addicted to a phone or computer screen. Maybe (to them) that screen is better than facing reality.

·
Registered
2,253 Posts
What's happening in the World today is, in part, due to history no longer being taught in schools. The lesson that, after you vanquish an enemy, you occupy their country, and if your intentions are altruistic, you do not leave until that country is on a good footing, politically, economically, and educationally has been lost. Because of that we failed those folks in Iraq by pulling out before that was accomplished and many are paying the terrible price.
We now direct warfare from the Oval Office instead of the Pentagon with abysmal results. Politicians are not Generals and they have been proving that point on a daily basis lately. If ISIS was a snake, we are going after the tail and not the head. An army requires logistics and if you cut off their lines of supply, they become ineffective as a war machine. That head is in Syria, where they get supplies and personnel, but it seems Obama will not cross that red line.
Ever since WWII, wars have been run from the Oval Office and look how they have turned out compared to what the likes of Truman, Ike, Patton, Montgomery, Churchill, Halsey, Nimits et al had accomplished. We will be trounced upon unless we get rid of this PC crap I see all around me and a huge majority that has become hopelessly addicted to a phone or computer screen. Maybe (to them) that screen is better than facing reality.
Just out of curiosity don't you think things might be better today for the average Iraqi or Syrian or for that matter the whole middle east if we had not spent the last 30 yrs tearing down every government that kept the Islamic religious fanatics in check?
We removed the democratically elected government of Iran in 1953 and got a Islamic government there around 78.
We took out Iraq's government, Syria's government and Lybia's government and now we have ISIS. Just saying...Maybe we should stop trying to help these people before there are none left to help.

·
Registered
2,253 Posts
Ok so I freely admit I am an a*****le when it comes to politics and religion.
When there is a thread with them both together it just doesn't get any better than thatdance 1dance 1 :ride: :pepper::pepper:

1 - 20 of 290 Posts