Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Registered
246 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Lets meet up!!! don't have too many friends with bikes and none with a Victory, would be cool to put a meet together.

·
Registered
66 Posts
Where at in Ohio?

·
Registered
246 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Im in southwestern Ohio but we could always do a central location like Columbus?

·
Registered
203 Posts
I'm NW of Cincinnati. My wife rides a HD :ride: so I don't have any Vic riders for friends either.

·
Registered
246 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I'm NW of Cincinnati. My wife rides a HD :ride: so I don't have any Vic riders for friends either.
Well you aren't to far from me then, im in Hamilton.

·
Registered
203 Posts
I'm out in the big city of Okeana.

·
Premium Member
5,632 Posts

·
Registered
246 Posts
Discussion Starter #11

·
Registered
246 Posts
Discussion Starter #12 (Edited)

·
Registered
203 Posts
Was just out there yesterday riding...are you deep into Okeana or closer to Ross?
You have probably ridden by my house. I'm on 129 a couple of miles shy of Indiana.

·
Registered
246 Posts
Discussion Starter #15

·
Registered
12 Posts
We have a pretty good group of guys out of dayton. Here is a link to our facebook group. And we are doing a meetup with people from across the state on Aug 17th, we are all meeting at Iron Pony in Columbus at 11AM and then heading to the Tilted Kilt for lunch. You are welcome to hook up with the Dayton crew and ride up!

Miami Valley Victory Riders

·
Registered
203 Posts
Just an FYI to anyone in the area...the demo truck is at Tragesser in Ross tomorrow from 10:00a to 5:00p. I think the weather will cooperate a little more tomorrow than it did today. They have somewhere in the neighborhood of 15 bikes available.

·
Registered
12 Posts
I live in Mogadore, though I ride around Canton with my buddies.

1 - 20 of 36 Posts