Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Premium Member
8,733 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
BIG day up early, check tyres and oil and point the bike north for 60 miles of freeway.
Arriving at the dealership lots of bikes and people, biggest shop ride ever I reckon!
Some nice bikes, lots Indians and Octanes a few Vegas and XCs Highballs Hammers and a Judgea lady on a HD Sporty, couple of Jappas.
Anyway I'll let the pix do the talking for now.
First ones are at the Woodford pie shop and last is arrived at Bribie Island pub for lunch

·
Premium Member
8,733 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Dunno what happened to pix lets try again!

Attachments

·
Premium Member
8,733 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
Woohoo! Worked that time! Let's try more!

ok top 3 the pub carpark , next a Judge I was behind that had a very rorty sounding exhaust...Home Made..sounded like zero baffles.
next a 1964 EH model Holden which pulled up outside the Woodford pie shop while we were there
oh and a sideways pic of an interesting sign on the bar

Attachments

·
Premium Member
13,051 Posts
Very cool! Thanks for sharing. They don't have anything like that around here that I've seen. A Vic/Indian type ride that is with other brands welcome of course.

Edit: They serve beer in the pie shops there? You guys really are lucky!

·
Registered
12,159 Posts
Looks like fun times Down Under! Appears to be a warm and overcast day, but no threat of rain--my favorite riding weather.

·
Premium Member
8,733 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Very cool! Thanks for sharing. They don't have anything like that around here that I've seen. A Vic/Indian type ride that is with other brands welcome of course.

Edit: They serve beer in the pie shops there? You guys really are lucky!
Guess we are fortunate as its a great way to get to know the shop and other riders and have a great day out on the road.
No beer at the pie shop...we all rode tp Bribie Island pub after that and had a fantastic lunch

Yes overcsst and was cool and windy riding up but did warm up by Woodford my bandanna and scarf went in the saddlebag

·
Registered
1,430 Posts
Motorbikerx

Is that you blue bike with the Kingpin front fender. It's looking good. Looks like a fun turnout.

·
Premium Member
8,733 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Is that you blue bike with the Kingpin front fender. It's looking good. Looks like a fun turnout.
Yeah mate it keeps getting in the photos
Funny that!
No comments from others on it , probably confuses them ...the Kingpin fender looks so much better thN the Indian ones IMHO
I was toying with the idea of picking up a Hammer fender too but this ones really grown on me...
Does the job of keeping water and stones off the front of my bike...stones that could hit my oilcooler or end up in my drivebelt
I hear them sometimes....
God I love my Victory!

·
Premium Member
1,720 Posts
That looks like fun! Thanks for sharing!

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
530 Posts
damn that blue judge is sharp!!:devil

·
Registered
12,159 Posts
damn that blue judge is sharp!!:devil
Hey there MBX, that front fender looks like it belongs there. Ma Vic shoulda done that at the factory. :wink

·
Registered
1,397 Posts
good stuff!!

lots of nice bikes + yours is lookin good after all the changes you did!! didn't like the Pins as first but they grew on me, i was lookin for one a while ago but didn't find what i wanted. earlier Vics were sure sharp with all the shiney stuff, Victory bikes are just good lookin IMO!!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts