Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
76 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The participants in the show do the voting. You get one vote per category, and there are many (American, Metric and European are split up). My 2011 CR was put in the A1 "American FLH" stock category with all the Harley Davidson baggers. There were only two Victory bikes at the show, and mine was the only one in the A1 category. It was the only one in the category without a fairing and one of two without a trunk. IIRC, there were about sixteen bikes in that category.

The way the awards work, they give out a number of class winner awards for each category, based on the number of bikes in the category. So, a category with only 2 bikes would get 1 class winner award, and a category with 20 bikes may get 4-5 class winner awards.

Imagine my surprise when they called my name!

The bike that took Best of Show, Car Show Participant's Choice, and Best Paint is in this album:

http://mikelozano.imgur.com/2011_nw_kansas_bike_show

The lady in the album was my ride leader out to the show, and they guy giving me a weird look in my pic is the guy that built/customized/painted the Best of Show bike. I'll be having him paint my bike this winter. :)

·
Administrator
5,947 Posts
Congrats! Did you keep those HIDs turned on? :D

Can't wait to see your winter paint project!

·
Registered
76 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
No, left the lights off. Registration was from 9-noon, and voting was noon-2:30. I would have had no battery left. :)

1 - 3 of 3 Posts