Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,533 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So this morning the wife and I took a demo ride on the Roadmaster during the Bikes Blues and BBQ motorcycle rally here in Arkansas.

First bike I've sat on in a long time where both feet were flat on the ground with a slight bend to my knees!

Comfortable sitting and riding

Engine and transmission are both smoother than Victory

You can place your hand directly on the valve cover after a ride!

Plenty of torque down low, not so much up high, not as much power as mine but mine is not stock

Pretty smooth handling but not as smooth as the CCT

Great features and functions with controls built in instead of dangling from the bars like ours.

Overall I was pretty impressed with the bike.

·
Premium Member
4,178 Posts
i rode one a couple weeks ago also, nice bike!!!

·
Registered
1,533 Posts
Discussion Starter #4

·
Premium Member
978 Posts
I rode a Roastmaster a couple months ago at a demo ride. It was smooth and shifts great. Handling was good, but I think my XR handles a little better. Maybe that's because of the weight difference. Great fit and finish on the Roadmaster. It just roasted the insides of my thighs. Although, it being a demo and the bike had been ridden all day and the course was not at highway speeds that would cool it down, it was probably hotter than normal riding. The temp at the time was about 90 degrees also. Overall a very nice motorcycle. I also have become spoiled by the roomy feeling on the XR and now feel a little cramped on HD's and the Indians feel more closed in too. I like that I can move my feet around on the Victory's, it makes long trips easier for me.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts