Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Or did I actually win?
Hey everyone,
Well I went for a test ride on Saturday and today I traded in my Triumph Tiger800 on a 2013 nuclear Sunset orange Cross Country. This is a huge departure for me and I am really hoping I enjoy the big bagger as much as all of you seem to.

·
Premium Member
1,010 Posts
Yes, you won!

Congrats on the new XC. cheers

·
Registered
640 Posts
I would say win also. good luck with it.

·
Registered
1,430 Posts
Good bike Triumph.

Hey that 800 Tiger is a great bike. Had a Triumph also just could not afford to keep both. Both bikes have their good points. If your going off roading a little, the Tiger is the machine, not the Victory. Now have had a few people comment on how I am not affraid to take my XR off road. They were referring to me going in the dirt and gravel off the black top. Never thought about it until they said something, but you ought to be able to go off the main black top or roads abit. If I was running the fire roads give me that Tiger 800. If I am going across country or going to be on the bike most the day give me my XR for the trip. Enjoy the new ride!thumb up

·
Administrator
5,977 Posts
Or did I actually win?
Hey everyone,
Well I went for a test ride on Saturday and today I traded in my Triumph Tiger800 on a 2013 nuclear Sunset orange Cross Country. This is a huge departure for me and I am really hoping I enjoy the big bagger as much as all of you seem to.
Congrats and welcome to the forum. Let's see some pics of that orange beast! cheers

1 - 8 of 8 Posts