Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
howdy all .
Im a newbie to this board .
I have a v92sc 2001 with only 4000 miles .
currently speed yellow
I need 2 tools I cant find
kent moore
pv-43530
and
pv-43555-2
thanks ,
greg

·
Registered
361 Posts
I bought some SPX/Kent-Moore specialty tools a long time ago no problem then they started asking me for my dealership's number and refused to sell "proprietary" tools to Brian's Garage anymore. Keep checking on ebay. I have a home made version of the 43530, it's a guitar foot switch and a trailer connector for a Ford Ranger with the proper pins removed for TPS resets on my '99. Very simple & works.

Attachments

·
13,262 Posts
howdy all .
Im a newbie to this board .
I have a v92sc 2001 with only 4000 miles .
currently speed yellow on the sheet mail .
I need 2 tools I cant find
kent moore
pv-43530
and
pv-43555-2
thanks ,
greg
where do you live? Maybe Lloydz can help you

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
diagram

I bought some SPX/Kent-Moore specialty tools a long time ago no problem then they started asking me for my dealership's number and refused to sell "proprietary" tools to Brian's Garage anymore. Keep checking on ebay. I have a home made version of the 43530, it's a guitar foot switch and a trailer connector for a Ford Ranger with the proper pins removed for TPS resets on my '99. Very simple & works.

do you have the wiring diagram for this jewel ?
regards ,
the commander

·
Registered
361 Posts
It's very basic, just two wires going into a Ford Ranger trailer plug with the appropriate pins to connect B & E. When the switch is on (B & E connected/calibrate mode) a red LED lights. You can just as easily jumper the two pins with a length of wire with insulated alligator clips on each end.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts