Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
12,296 Posts
MotionPro's Mini Brake Bleeder is the answer to my prayers. No more blue air in the garage. And its inexpensive to boot!

·
Premium Member
13,641 Posts
I have one of their fork seal drivers. Quality tool. I'll have to invest in one of those Mini Bleeders. Sometimes you can get their parts through Amazon.com a little cheaper or without the shipping if you are getting other stuff.

·
13,177 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Here is a tool I use a good 80% of the time washing polishing and many more and you can find it at fleet farm sears wallmart.

Attachments

·
Registered
12,296 Posts
Here is a tool I use a good 80% of the time washing polishing and many more and you can find it at fleet farm sears wallmart.
My roll-around stool is great for saving knees and back. You get a big +1 for that VJ. thumb up

·
Registered
254 Posts
My roll-around stool is great for saving knees and back. You get a big +1 for that VJ. thumb up

+2 actually. Probably one of the most underrated tools to have in a garage if you wrench your own bike. Not to jack your thread Johnny, but I just wanted to show the one I got from hardstreet. This thing really is great. Holds a ton of crap as I wheel around my garage, keeps immediate tools off the ground so they're not kicked, stepped on, or rolling away. Plus I ALWAYS know where my coffee, or beer is!

·
Premium Member
13,641 Posts
Since we are on the subject of roll around seats... I picked up this one from Harbor Freight a few years ago. It was ok until the cheap wheels started breaking.

Then I got this one which I like much better because it doesn't have to be in any particular position to sit on it and it has better quality wheels. Being light so I can pick it up and move it around in the tight spaces I have to work with is a plus as well. Also from HF.

I like the adjustable height as well. Truly a back saver as mentioned.

·
13,177 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
BBOB
My cheap weels gave out and went to fleet farm found better ones.
Guess my ass is just to big. :ltr:

·
Premium Member
43 Posts
It is the Harbor Freight Saddle Seat, the welds under the seat broke. The weld did not penatrate the metal.

·
Registered
12,296 Posts
Those Chinese are out to get us any way they can.

·
Premium Member
43 Posts
My seat was made in Japan by Chinese Slave Labor. :ltr:

1 - 15 of 15 Posts