Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
looking for just a little more low end tq, decided to buy some of lloydz cams,talked to lloyd for about 30 mins , he refused to sell me them and insisted i run his torque tubes with my vfcIII and bassanis, cant wait for them to get here :crzy:...

·
Registered
74 Posts
Does he already have maps that you can use with the vfcIII that will work with that setup or do you have to 100% have to do a dyno tune? I would like to also get the torque tubes but my problem is that I do not really have a dyno shop around here that will do a tune for me.

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
hell yeah!! he also said to call him after i installed them and will give me exact program to run.. it has 8 settings pretty strait forward

·
Registered
567 Posts
looking for just a little more low end tq, decided to buy some of lloydz cams,talked to lloyd for about 30 mins , he refused to sell me them and insisted i run his torque tubes with my vfcIII and bassanis, cant wait for them to get here :crzy:...
I thought really hard about the torque tubes....But, I couldn't justify the $550...so I went with the S&S intake....maybe cams in the future...wac

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
i was going for cams too, but he insisted that if he sold me those, i would be pissed at him, i was looking for strictly low end tq, not mid or upper which is where cams get more of that "pull", also i said id never pay that much but dollar for dollar the tubes are putting out more performance, and if Lloydz reputation was nt what it is, i NEVER, would ve spent that,

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
also he pointed out that i have a K&N filter that is the cone shaped one that bolts on in 4 places, which is the 1999 airbox, not the slip in model that is used now,

1 - 6 of 6 Posts