Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
813 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
can someone tell me if a 2011 Cross Country has a plug for a tour trunk? If it does fo the wires include turn signal wires in it? If all of the above is yes, than can a individual find the plug or pigtail that comes from the trunk seperatly? The reason I ask is cause I have a 2010 CVO HD Tour Pak I want to put on the bike for trips.

Thanks Travis

·
Registered
133 Posts
Yes it does have a plug. If you take the left side cover off, you may be able to pull it out from under the seat. If not, just take the seat off. I doubt that it has signal wires as the XC trunk only has brake & tail & sound. Good luck finding a compatible trunk plug unless you can find a wrecked trunk. Maybe from somebody parting out?

·
Premium Member
1,501 Posts
I can't imagine that one couldn't find a matching plug somewhere. I'll be doing the same thing here shortly. I'll let you know what I find out. I'm not in a hurry though so if you find one before me please post up.
Thanks
Dan

·
Registered
813 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
If I can't find it I will be carful you cutting and splicing to make my own plug. I already have a male and female weather proof plug, just did not want to cut wires if I did not.

·
Premium Member
1,501 Posts
I have a XCT and still want to be able to mount my stock trunk if I like. So I'd prefer to find a stock plug.

·
Registered
813 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I was not going to change the stock plug I will go into the rear light wire harness and splice in and make my own if I have to. My CVo trunk has the LED turn signals so I need everything and dont need the speakers at this time. I was hoping to not do that, but I will sodder and shrink wrap everything I touch. SO it will all be good.

·
Premium Member
1,501 Posts
You are probably better off doing it that way as there are no turn signal wires in the stock trunk plug.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts