Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
123 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone seen this installed on a Kingpin? It looks like it might give the stock driver seat additional back support as well as increasing the passenger cushion. Appreciate any tips.

Link here with a nice photo: [ame]http://www.amazon.com/Victory-Motorcycles-Kingpin-Touring-Passenger/dp/B002Z3UTG0[/ame]

·
Registered
368 Posts
I picked one of these up along with a set of passenger pegs for my Kingpin 8-ball. While I don't sit there, it does look more comfy than the standard passenger seat. Wider and thicker.

·
Registered
123 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I picked one of these up along with a set of passenger pegs for my Kingpin 8-ball. While I don't sit there, it does look more comfy than the standard passenger seat. Wider and thicker.
Thanks. Did it add any comfort to you in the driver seat? It looks like it adds a bit of height to the driver seat bucket.

·
Registered
368 Posts
It pretty much matches right up with the back of the top of the solo seat back. Don't know where the "standard" passenger seat would sit, height wise. I don't feel any new lower back support.
Strangely enough, this is the first bike I've never had the desire to buy an aftermarket seat. I can go 300 miles with no discomfort on the Vic solo seat.

·
Registered
586 Posts
Looks similar to the seat on my '08 Kingpin Tour. My wife does OK on it. Her favorite was my CX500 passenger seat. Looking at Vision for improved passenger seating and better cold weather driver comfort.

·
Registered
128 Posts
I have one on my 09 Kingpin. There is not much difference in size, alittle wider and a little thicker. My seems happy with it.cheers

1 - 6 of 6 Posts