Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
220 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So my local dealer (MOM's South, Foxboro, MA) is having a grand reopening this weekend coming up. 20% off stuff in their parts dept. Does anyone have the one piece touring seat with the tall built in back rest? (It's recently been discontinued by Victory and MOM's has about 4 left)

And the other option is the back seat being replaced only with the passenger seat that has the small triangular built in back rest.

To me it seems that despite the looks trade off on my jackpot for getting the one piece touring seat, its the answer for my wife-to-be for comfort and I can just swap back to stock when I want to be alone. It felt pretty comfortable also when they let me sit on a bike that had one on it. Thoughts?

·
Premium Member
13,660 Posts
I had one on my JP. I liked it much better than the stock seat. My only concern about it was there wasn't a place to insert a drivers backrest. Fortunately the seat was designed to have a certain amount of lower back support. Being someone with a screwed up back; I think about such things...

·
Registered
220 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks Bob. Like I said it sucks it slightly changes the look of the bike but if it's more comfortable then I think it's a win as realistically the misses and I want to be on the bike as much as possible since New England summers tend to be short.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts