·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
I guess to that end...............what fits what? Will all hammer parts and accessories fit all 2012 to 2014 hammers (8ball, Hammer s, Hammer s LE)?

The only exceptions would be the brakes on the 2012 models are different that the 2014's?

·
Premium Member
9,684 Posts
Yes , this will definitely fit you Hammer .thumb up

·
Premium Member
9,684 Posts
Its very comfy too I might add , my wife loves it !

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks Mags. Will pull the trigger on it.

Need to mount it so I can install for when the old lady wants to go for a ride. I remember reading a thread on here to do that.

·
Premium Member
9,684 Posts
Sorry for the delay , I'm at work .... If you are going to be swapping from the touring seat to your stock seat on a regular basis , I highly recommend installing studs in your new seat and using nuts . It will go on and off in minutes , but trying to line up the bolts and getting them into the seat sucks if you are going to be doing it regularly . As far as parts interchanging , some are obviously different but many are interchangeable , especially accessories . Hope this helps !cheers

·
Registered
1,397 Posts
OE victory parts

victory likes to use similar fitments for most bikes + models. i recently fitted a second disc to my 13 hammer from the "international" hammer, we do not have an S model in the USA anymore. checking the OE parts diagrams + comparing delivered pricing is the best solution.

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Missus gave the thumbs up!

Got my touring seat the other day and mounted it this afternoon. Bit of a pain lining up the front having to stretch the holes a little. Best part is the missus is pleased as she really finds it comfortable. cheers

·
Premium Member
9,684 Posts
Hell , instead of bolts I screwed studs into mine , then just put the nuts and washers on from underneath . On and off in less then 3 minutes . And it lines right up , you don't have to break your balls doing it !thumb up

·
Registered
24 Posts
mounting touring seat

Thanks Mags. Will pull the trigger on it.

Need to mount it so I can install for when the old lady wants to go for a ride. I remember reading a thread on here to do that.
here Hellburn here's pics of the four holes you'll have to drill

four the four holes in the rear of the touring seat

if you are going to switch it out often, go with the bolt system that's recommended. It'll be easier than trying to line up the holes from under the fender. Good luck thumb up

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Hell , instead of bolts I screwed studs into mine , then just put the nuts and washers on from underneath . On and off in less then 3 minutes . And it lines right up , you don't have to break your balls doing it !thumb up
I guess the template wasn't in place because the holes were too forward. It's all good. she fits like a glove.

I'm going to grab some threaded rod during the week, locktite and nut it up. Still like the look of the cowl over the touring seat cheers

1 - 12 of 12 Posts