Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
365 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Looking through the latest online victory accessory catalogue came across a touring seat which looks quite good as the low seat on my 8 ball vegas is not that good. Has anybody taken the plunge on one of these?

·
Registered
113 Posts
i didnt want to spend the money for the vic seat. went with the mustang touring. i love it, its super comfortable. it did lift me up about an inch tho

·
Registered
113 Posts
i think it was 800+ but they blew it so bad with the stocker there was no way i was going to try it.

·
Registered
365 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
not surprising,Victory need to seriously look at the accessory side of their business,it must be hurting them financially to lose out on aftermarket sales but they only have themselves to blame with the ludicrous prices they ask for the stuff (panniers for 8 ball around the £1000 mark,laughable).

·
Registered
8 Posts
Corbin

I went with a Corbin touring seat on my 2011 Vegas 8-Ball for less than the Victory one and it is perfect. You get to customize every last detail and I have been on some 8+ hour rides with no pain.

·
Registered
329 Posts
I went with a Corbin touring seat on my 2011 Vegas 8-Ball for less than the Victory one and it is perfect. You get to customize every last detail and I have been on some 8+ hour rides with no pain.
What he said

1 - 9 of 9 Posts