Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
554 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So the wife and I have been enjoying the Judge a lot. She still loves the XR I traded, but only because of the seat comfort. We out more miles on the Judge per week than we ever did on the XR because it is a lot more fun to ride. So I broke down and bought the touring seat for the Judge. I tried to work some deals on used ones but I wasn't going to pay full retail for a used seat so my dealer got my money instead and I paid about the same as most people wanted for a used seat plus shipping. She loves it, moved her up higher and back from me a little to let her see what's going on. I gained room because she is back further and a little more support. I didn's mind the stock seat so as long as she likes it better it's a win.

·
Registered
554 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Retails for $400, it is more comfortable for me as well. Took a few miles to get situated for me, was actually worse for the first 100 miles or so then I found my spot and all is well. It's a little wider for the rider so it took some fidgeting to find where I was comfortable. I think it still compliments the lines of the bike still.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
9,684 Posts
Bike looks great even with the backrest on it...thumb up

·
Registered
60 Posts
looks sweet. one of the main reasons i bought the bike cause how bad ass the seat and side ovals match the tank, not a big fan of the 14s. instead of getting the seat i got a buddy buddy for the OL, she says it helped 100%

1 - 7 of 7 Posts