Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,077 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My first jacket besides a leather since the early 80s. The choices and features will mike your head spin. I chose the Tourmaster Intake 3.0.

For Phoenix weather it should be good year around.

·
Premium Member
5,077 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
With both liners out the entire jacket becomes a vent.
The thermal and rain liners are both full sleeve so this winter I should be all set.

·
Premium Member
5,077 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks it was $200

·
Registered
261 Posts
Looks like a great Jacket! Wish there were a place locally where I could try on a couple to get the right size and to see how it feels. Your Tourmaster does look a lot like the one that Victory has, wonder if they are the same.

·
Premium Member
5,077 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Cyclegear has three stores in South Carolina.

·
Registered
261 Posts

·
Registered
54 Posts
I have that same jacket, maybe it's the 2.0 idk but still really similar. I like it, but I like it best simply as a mesh riding jacket. You're going to find that the wind/water proof liner has a mild "ram air" effect on the sleeves because they don't have an elastic cuff on the liner. If you wear gauntlet style gloves or otherwise close up the sleeve somehow it works fantastic though.

·
Premium Member
5,077 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I have that same jacket, maybe it's the 2.0 idk but still really similar. I like it, but I like it best simply as a mesh riding jacket. You're going to find that the wind/water proof liner has a mild "ram air" effect on the sleeves because they don't have an elastic cuff on the liner. If you wear gauntlet style gloves or otherwise close up the sleeve somehow it works fantastic though.
Thanks I do have some gauntlet gloves.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts