Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi, I have a great 2007 vegas premium with 14K miles, looks like brand new and I have all kinds of extra goodies on her. I am thinking about trading her in for a new (left over) 2010 kingpin. I like the idea of a smaller and wider front tire. The vegas looks are better to me but looking to get away from 21 inch front tire. Your thoughts are very appreciated. Thanks and have a good one.

·
Registered
123 Posts
Hi, I have a great 2007 vegas premium with 14K miles, looks like brand new and I have all kinds of extra goodies on her. I am thinking about trading her in for a new (left over) 2010 kingpin. I like the idea of a smaller and wider front tire. The vegas looks are better to me but looking to get away from 21 inch front tire. Your thoughts are very appreciated. Thanks and have a good one.
You probably dont want to trade in for any Kingpin older than a 2011 model. They standardized the models that year and upgraded the engine to the new 6-speed overdrive transmission. If you go with the 2010 you'd have the older engine. I think that the dashboard was upgraded in 2011 too.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.