Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Premium Member
112 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Finally did it. 2 weeks ago I traded my 2009 CVO Ultra in on a 2012 Ness Cross Country. Dealer gave me $1k over KBB on trade in, got another $1k on accessories for test riding it a few days before. I couldn't pass it up. Been wanting a Cross Country since they came out because of the low seat height.

My Ultra had 30,000 on it and I enjoyed every mile problem free. It was a great bike! Already planned a few trips for the XC to Memphis and then out to Colorado to ride the Rockies for a few days. Maybe even get to ride down to Key West in the fall for some fishing with a friend that lives down there!

Here's the old and the new;

Here's the new;

·
Registered
19 Posts
That's a beautiful bike! cheers Here's to many miles on it. I've only had mine a month so no long rides yet but I have enjoyed every mile on it.

·
Registered
243 Posts
Hey Spike, have followed your post for years on the VTX bd. Glad you found this site. Was reluctant to say anything about it due to how sensitive some are on that bd. That is one sick looking bike..........love it!

·
Premium Member
13,285 Posts
Cool beans. Another HD convert. From one top of the line HD to one top of the line Victory. Nice choice. The two should actually be fairly similar in hp/tq but you can easily upgrade the Vic for a very low cost compared to the HD but I'm sure you already researched all that and have in your "to do" box.

Congrats and welcome!!

·
Registered
80 Posts
Hey Spike, have followed your post for years on the VTX bd. Glad you found this site. Was reluctant to say anything about it due to how sensitive some are on that bd. That is one sick looking bike..........love it!

+1
steve
power cruiser convert

·
Registered
229 Posts
Beautiful bikes...both. I really like the Ness XC paint scheme though. It looks classy!! thumb up The CVO looks good as well. Too bad you couldn't have kept both of them huh? :)

·
Premium Member
287 Posts
Hmmm let me guess, the OA board:ltr: They reek of negativity on that one:crzy:

·
Registered
1,858 Posts
Welcome from another Ness rider

Welcome to the insanity!

You will absolutely LOVE this bike. I know I have REALLY enjoyed my redness!

·
Registered
566 Posts
Hey Spike, I too was on the VTX board. Welcome aboard. Good to have you here!

·
Registered
186 Posts
Thanks again everyone, getting new parts everyday to add on. Plasma rods came the other day, CeeB shield& lowers are on it's way, Zaino waxes and more
Zaino is among the best!

·
Premium Member
112 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Yep, been using that since the painter that painted my VTX told me about it. Tried them all, even had a jar of Zymol that ran $75 and had to be refrigerated and Zaino tops that

·
Registered
13 Posts
Congratulations on the new bike!
I recognize Randy's Cycle, I got my '11 Cross Country there. They will take good care of you.
Have fun!

·
Registered
383 Posts
Congrats on the new bike!

·
Registered
1,071 Posts
cant wait to see the progression. let the spending begin!
anyone ever go to doyles anymore? what do the X guys have to
say about this one? congrats on a new project.--irv

1 - 20 of 20 Posts