Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
88 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
A few days ago I posted a question about "Is this a good deal?"..... Well it was and I am now a happy XC owner. It is a 2013 with only 525 miles with a factory backrest and Tri-oval exhaust with L1-S1 map. Oh, the saddle bags are GREAT.

First it is NOT even close to a VV on the interstate. I don't think any MC is equal to VV as a long trip highway driver. My 2008 had better wind protection and probably held a tad better line at 70mph.

However, most of my driving is a mix and lots of local sloooow traffic. Here is where the XC is better for me. It is easier to back up etc. also it is fun to drive.

The XC just felt a lot smaller today as I rode it home. I was limber and easy to ride.

I will miss the Vision a lot but I love this XC already.

Going from an 08 to a 13 has obvious mechanical advantages. I am loosing some features but I am satisfied. From some of the recent posts I seea few other VV guys trading to the XC.

Well, just thought I would let you all know it worked out. The dealer gave me a great deal as far as I am concerned.

Bill

Attachments

·
Registered
1,499 Posts
Congrats on the new ride and providing another reasonably priced used vision for someone else. Heheheh. The best bike is the one your happiest with. Safe ridin

Tim

·
Registered
14 Posts
You traded a VV for XT????

I got laugh cause I did the same thing, traded my yamaha RSV for the XCT and after a month of riding the it I could not bare the thought of the VV so I traded it on the XC and never regreted it..

Yes the VV might handle the interstate better but no way will it take the city and back roads like the VV...

Congrats and Im sure you will enjoy it...

1 - 5 of 5 Posts