Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1,365 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We have a 2013 XCT and a Leesur-Lite Excel tent trailer.

Wondering who makes a good trailer hitch for the XCT ?

Is it necessary to install an isolator for the wiring?

Any issues with LED on the bike and Non-LED on the trailer?

·
Registered
1,365 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
ya, I've been looking at the Bushtec.

I read somewhere that folks have had issues such as bolts/screws missing ... hitch they sent wouldn't fit an ABS equipped bike, etc.

Any comments on that?

·
Registered
124 Posts
I have a Bushtec on my 2012 XCT with ABS you just need to tell them your scoot has ABS on it everything was there as well. Very nice hitch also well made and rugged.

·
Premium Member
397 Posts
My bike is a 2012 cross country tour with abs, they sent me everything I needed , no missing parts. The install is not bad, however it takes a little time.

·
Registered
1,365 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thanks for the feedback guys ... hitch on order today!

·
Registered
13 Posts
Yeah, I put the Bushtec hitch on mine also. Great product and an easy install.

·
Registered
848 Posts

I read somewhere that folks have had issues such as bolts/screws missing ... hitch they sent wouldn't fit an ABS equipped bike, etc.

Any comments on that?
Installed a Bushtech hitch on my 2013. everything was included all parts and fit was tight but as advertised. took 2 hours to install.

Added a Iso harness and thru the forum found a plug and play connector from I think Buel72... that snapped in perfectly.

Third Bushtech hitch/bike, never an issue and support is always great.

·
Registered
212 Posts
I would be interested in seeing some pictures of the final install that you guys may have.

·
Registered
1,365 Posts
Discussion Starter #12

Any comments on that?
Just received my hitch today and .... no bolts, nuts, or washers in the box. Got an email off to them.

I would be interested in seeing some pictures of the final install that you guys may have.
Once I get all my missing parts and "get at it", I will take pics and post them. It's strange that nobody has done a Technical Writeup with pics on this already. The Bushtec instructions suck IMO.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts