Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Premium Member
9,684 Posts
Not around here , but I do see a lot of road kill ......

·
Premium Member
13,618 Posts
They keep the prison and jail people busy cleaning the sides of roads. They like it because it gets them outside for a while. They also use crews made up of people who have been convicted of something and need to some community service.

·
Registered
1,292 Posts
around here the wind blows all the light stuff like paper clean to the Tetons. You don't see much trash along the road till a wildfire comes through and reveals all the Natty Ice cans and Coors light bottles hidden among the sagebrush.

·
Premium Member
6,192 Posts
Asia is covered in rubbish .... I hate it

·
Premium Member
195 Posts
Not so bad around here because they for the most part quit mowing ditches. You might be able to see the head of a mature deer if it stretches its neck to see.

·
Registered
1,365 Posts

·
Registered
12,296 Posts
In Oregon, we send our trash to the legislature where they trash the state.

·
Premium Member
1,367 Posts
It's actually pretty clean here- very rarely see trash lying around these days anywhere in Oz. But south east Asia is a complete fucking trash can- **** everywhere, floating every where....the stupid fuckers.

And if I see some arsehole throw a cigarette butt out a cage window that is still lit I'll chase them down the road with my horn blowing......that **** can burn down a forest here!

·
Registered
1,638 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I always make an effort to go the fastest way to where there is little to no traffic. Once I'm there, I see very little trash.

OTOH, I'll turn on some roads and immediately think something is wrong here and soon enough notice it riddled with litter along the sides of the road and in ditches.

Sometimes I'll see old sofas, recliners, mattresses, nasty and wet crap like carpet that makes my stomach turn.

So, riding down a potholed road with trash everywhere, burns into my memory, and I make a mental note to not visit that area again.

The people that throw trash everywhere are the same ones that do not put their grocery carts back where they belong. They put boogers under their drivers seat. They do not use deoderant. They have gum disease due to not properly flossing and brushing. They don't wash their hands after using the toilet. They bite their fingernails. They stick their gum under the church pews and movie theater seats. They blow their noses and clip their nails in public. They are always pulling their britches out of their cracks. Speaking of cracks, you can see their's when they bend over. They have grease under their fingernails if they have them. They don't flush after using public urinals/toilets. They don't ever wipe their toddlers nasty noses. And... somebody in their family goes by the name of Bubba. :D:p:crzy::ltr:wac

·
Registered
1,638 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
entitlement people
Sometimes I almost wish I didn't have a conscience. I don't understand how people can do some things and doesn't bother them. They have no feelings at all... do as they please regardless of how it may affect others.

When you see a busted open trash bag on the side of the road with junk strewn everywhere, it doen't make you feel good.

When you ride along a road with absolutely no trash, various colored wild flowers growing in the fields, luscious green hills, you feel great! Why would I want to ruin that?

·
Registered
12,296 Posts
Then there are the smokers who think the world is their ashtray.

·
Registered
1,365 Posts
They blow their noses and clip their nails in public.
That is absolutely disgusting!

Really?

My fav "jingle" of all time...

Come, come let us start
Everybody's doin it
Pikkin their nose and chewin it
Everybody's doin it nowwwww....

sing it again Sam!

:ltr:

·
Premium Member
195 Posts
Come on Dillpickle311 please don't hold back. Tell us how you really feel. Just kidding. We must all try to relax now and then. I do agree with you .

1 - 17 of 17 Posts