Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Good Day to All!!
I have been doing extensive searches for aftermarket exhausts for my 2015 Magnum.
I am drawn to the clean rear look (no pipes).
I inquired at FSD and they currently do not offer any for my bike.
I have found the Trask Hot Rod 2 into 1s are a possibility.
Not sure about the 2 into 1 thing. I have always liked the look and sound of the 2 into 2 (true duels).
Sorry about all the babbling.
Does anyone have this Trask Exhaust on their bike?
If you do, thoughts/comments?
Does anyone know of any other similar options.
Thanks.

·
Super Moderator
6,382 Posts
Why does such a short pipe cost a grand?!

·
Premium Member
9,684 Posts
Why does such a short pipe cost a grand?!
Seamless stainless , mandrel bent ....... The Ground Pounders for steel framed bike are also a GRAND .....

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
That's what I was thinking too.
Guess it may be because so few are available they feel that they can charge a really high price.
I would be ok with $600-$700 (like the Vance & Hines), but I think I will wait a while to see what comes out.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
MAGS is right though.
If you want quality you have to pay for it.

·
Registered
1,401 Posts
fewer sales = more costly. sport bike full stainless systems cost less, they just sock it to us because theres little choices or competition

·
Premium Member
8,992 Posts
Still way cheaper than Vics stage exhausts that dont do much.

·
Premium Member
539 Posts

·
Premium Member
8,992 Posts
I was at VicBaggers over the weekend and saw a new 2 into 1 system they sell. One of the owners, Eric, has it on his slammed XC, and has been all over the country with it. It looks bada$$, but it is LOUD. I am guessing the Trask would be the same. Here's the link....
Victory Cross Country Performance Exhaust Single Sided Loud Pipes | victory aftermarket parts cross country cross roads
looks like that style pipe would eat a big hole in your cornering clearance, specially with those tips jutting out.

·
Registered
827 Posts
I have the Bassani Road Rage 2 into 1. It a great header with performance. If you want it loud, you can take out the packing (or the whole baffle).

·
Premium Member
4,498 Posts
I have the Bassani Road Rage 2 into 1. It a great header with performance. If you want it loud, you can take out the packing (or the whole baffle).

Good looking machine! I want to get the Bassani for my XC but I love my VicBaggers exhaust tips! The sound of my Miller Mufflers is sweet as well. I would love to hear the Bassani in person as that might sway me.

·
Premium Member
539 Posts
looks like that style pipe would eat a big hole in your cornering clearance, specially with those tips jutting out.
His bike has air ride, and it's all the way down in the pic. Shouldn't affect cornering clearance at normal ride height

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
I am reading a lot about the Miller Muffler.
Did a quick search and did not find anything on line.
Is this a system that has to be installed at his shop or is it available for purchase from another state?

·
Premium Member
8,992 Posts
Is this a system that has to be installed at his shop or is it available for purchase from another state?
one of our fellow forum members makes em, he'll probably chime in soon

·
Premium Member
4,178 Posts

crap just saw this, sorry, i am miller mufflers, i am in MN i build the mufflers, ship to you, you swap and send your stock back to me, if you are interested send me a message and i will answer any questions i can.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts