Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,331 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I saw a picture of a Victory Jackpot online with a bag that mounts right under the oil cooler. Looks like a great location but after doing a search and going online I cannot locate the manufacturer. Anyone know who makes this bag and what they call the mounting position?

·
Registered
526 Posts
Contact the member on here, Jimmy77611. He made a bracket for me and it's awesome. Just add your own tool bag.

·
Registered
11 Posts
What I did was mount a victory tool bag to the frame in front of the starter with black zip ties. I had to drill 2 small holes on each side of the back corner of the bag to pass the zip tie through. It works and looks great!

·
Registered
1,331 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I was thinking the same thing. Brackets would make me feel a little more secure than the zip ties.

·
Registered
368 Posts
Soft Leather bags

I mounted one above my oil cooler and on the swing arm. Soft leather, with soft straps, so no chance of scratching or scuffing anything up. Just tied them off to the frame rails, doesn't flop around at speed. They have a zipper and velcro closure.
softbag.jpg

Found mine at a local tractor supply store of all places, but they are made by Carroll Leather. List for $30, got 'em for $25.

·
Registered
18 Posts
I made my own bracket out of stainless, water jetted jackpot in it, and polished it to a chrome finish. The bracket is mounted to the bike using the oil cooler support mount bolts. The 1/4" holes on either side of the word jackpot are for two mount bolts that go thru the tool bag. On the inside of the tool bag, I used a strip of aluminum drilled to match the holes in the bracket. I used bolts and self locking nuts to secure. Works great.

Attachments

·
Registered
1,331 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
That is about the coolest set up I have ever seen.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts