Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Got my Tri-ovals from Leadersrpm.com installed the other day :) SO happy with them. Took the bike out for a few rides the other day and loving it. Not too loud allowing me to escape to work at 6am, but hands down way better sound than the Stage 1 that were already on the bike.

Attachments

·
Registered
4,067 Posts
Love the Tri-O's ...good looks, sound and great performance. thumb up

·
Registered
1,106 Posts
Love the looks of the tri-ovals. Just found it hard to cough up the massive $$ they wanted for them.

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Love the looks of the tri-ovals. Just found it hard to cough up the massive $$ they wanted for them.
Oh I know! That's why when my buddy told me about the crazy deal on them I had to get them. $219, free shipping. I couldnt go wrong. So happy.

·
Registered
83 Posts
Love my Tri-Ovals and they were a breeze to install.

·
Registered
1,292 Posts
Nice! I've wanted Tri-Ovals since I first saw them. I didn't want to pay the ridiculous retail price for them, missed the boat on one well-priced set on eBay, got fed up and got Ness Big Honker slip-ons a couple years ago.

Then, of course, Polaris pulls the plug and now they're popping up on Facebook and eBay for very good prices and I can't justify spending the money. Or the conversation with the household CEO about spending the money lol

·
Premium Member
778 Posts
Nice! I've wanted Tri-Ovals since I first saw them. I didn't want to pay the ridiculous retail price for them, missed the boat on one well-priced set on eBay, got fed up and got Ness Big Honker slip-ons a couple years ago.

Then, of course, Polaris pulls the plug and now they're popping up on Facebook and eBay for very good prices and I can't justify spending the money. Or the conversation with the household CEO about spending the money lol
I just snatched up an all black set moments ago

https://leadersrpmshop.com/victory-motorcycle-new-oem-black-tri-oval-stage-1-exhaust-hardball-2879325-266/

https://www.ebay.com/p/Victory-Motorcycle-OEM-Chrome-Tri-oval-Stage-1-Slip-on-Exhaust-2879371-156/1729713771?iid=401486934963&rt=nc

·
Premium Member
250 Posts
Ride through East Tennessee and North Carolina and catch the Tail Of The Dragon and the Cherohala Sky way. You'll love the scenery and the experience of the Twistes.

·
Registered
367 Posts
OP

I have a 2011 CC. Was thinking of ordering the tri ovals. My bike came with the factory stage 1, flash and air filter. After installing the tri ovals do you need to re flash the ECm??? Were they hard to replace the originals?? Any thoughts would be appreciated.:devil

·
Premium Member
250 Posts
Tri-Ovals are not hard to install. Just takes time and patience. And they look real nice on the bike. I posted pics. The ones I bought came with new air filter and a card for dealer to do flash on ECM. I bought a Loydz air filter which is WAY better than the Polaris performance filter that comes with the Tri-Ovals....IMHO...I never installed the one that came with it. It's for sale...

·
12,984 Posts
OP

I have a 2011 CC. Was thinking of ordering the tri ovals. My bike came with the factory stage 1, flash and air filter. After installing the tri ovals do you need to re flash the ECm??? Were they hard to replace the originals?? Any thoughts would be appreciated.:devil
NO just ride and enjoy

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
OP

did you end up doing the flash? i'm in the same boat - my bike came with the stage one and all that... my bike pops an awful lot, even with the o2s disconnected. i'm wondering if they did the flash when they installed the original stage 1s.

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Ride through East Tennessee and North Carolina and catch the Tail Of The Dragon and the Cherohala Sky way. You'll love the scenery and the experience of the Twistes.
I did tail of the dragon last year. it was so nice. I'm gonna ride to DC Monday now that the weather looks to be above freezing for more than a day. Any good routes to get there coming from the Buffalo way?

·
Registered
367 Posts
Jpilot

Still have the stage 1 and flash, I don't get hardly any popping on my bike. Have not bought the Tri ovals they only have black left and I don't know how they would look on my bike.

·
Registered
146 Posts
did you end up doing the flash? i'm in the same boat - my bike came with the stage one and all that... my bike pops an awful lot, even with the o2s disconnected. i'm wondering if they did the flash when they installed the original stage 1s.
In that case I would take it in to get flashed with the card you got with the Stage 1 Tri Oval Kit from Leaders, to remove any doubt!
I was quoted $75 to reflash mine with the card recently (3 weeks ago) at Inglis Cycle in London.

Dusty

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
In that case I would take it in to get flashed with the card you got with the Stage 1 Tri Oval Kit from Leaders, to remove any doubt!
I was quoted $75 to reflash mine with the card recently (3 weeks ago) at Inglis Cycle in London.

Dusty
Okay - Thanks for the heads up. I'll Check out Apex in KW to see what they'll charge. I want to watch it get done though haha. And thanks for the tip on the 219. Looks like Sunday-Wednesday is looking perfect for a ride down south!!!

1 - 20 of 23 Posts