·
Registered
1,347 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
These things sound badass!!!!

·
Premium Member
9,684 Posts
They do , my riding buddy booty68 has them , riding next to him they sound tremendous . Look AWESOME Too !

·
Registered
1,347 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
They do , my riding buddy booty68 has them , riding next to him they sound tremendous . Look AWESOME Too !
Mags, you're riding booty???

·
Registered
141 Posts
I still can't figure out the "Tri" part of TriOval...
rear.jpg

·
Super Moderator
6,374 Posts
Same way that some NASCAR tracks are "tri-ovals".

·
Registered
23 Posts
I agree. I really like the sound of them. It's just what I was looking for thumb up

·
Super Moderator
6,374 Posts
I do too. If I had thought to add them in at time of purchase, I would have. But not gonna drop an extra $1000 on them now.

·
Registered
483 Posts
I still can't figure out the "Tri" part of TriOval...
View attachment 143922

Damn fine looking motorcycle sir...thumb up...could we see more of it ?

When I decided to look for a Vic...I was looking for an XR-LE...but I struck a tentative deal by phone on my Sunset Red XR...and when the PO opened the garage door & there she sat....and he knocked off some additional $$.....well need i say more?

·
Premium Member
8,945 Posts
Wondering how they stack up performance wise in comparison with gutting the stockers and fitting glasspacks.
Knowing Vics steel frame 'performance' pipes do little, I would be naturally suspicious of expensive XR XC XCT pipes.
Or am I barking up the wrong tree here?

·
Registered
1,347 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Take a look at the dyno sheets at Lloydz. They stack wellcheers

·
Premium Member
4,178 Posts
the tris will fall a few hp and tq short of most slip ons, it really depends on the look and sound you want though. i noticed a difference going from the tris to my rebaffles

·
Premium Member
8,945 Posts
the tris will fall a few hp and tq short of most slip ons, it really depends on the look and sound you want though. i noticed a difference going from the tris to my rebaffles
I'd think there'd be a huge difference in cost too...

·
Premium Member
4,178 Posts
yes, there are a couple guys on facebook right now selling for 4-500$ for like new tris, mine are half that.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts