Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
403 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
While on my vacation to the Bay Area I stopped in at the Arlen Ness dealership id Dublin. I walked out with a T-Shirt and a shift peg.. I did take a few pictures and heard a set of shooter slip ons on a Jackpot and they sounded amazing! Too bad the black is discontinued.

·
Registered
690 Posts
Nice ! I was just there 3 weeks ago, took some of those same pics. I was a little disappointed with the selection of Victory T shirts, though. I would have thought that of all dealers, that one would have had the mother load of cool Vic Ts, but alas.

·
Registered
403 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Nice ! I was just there 3 weeks ago, took some of those same pics. I was a little disappointed with the selection of Victory T shirts, though. I would have thought that of all dealers, that one would have had the mother load of cool Vic Ts, but alas.

I assumed the same thing and asked why and was told that they just remodeled the store and made more floor space for bikes. lots of cool stuff and I'm now on a mission to find some shooter slip ons in black.

·
Registered
340 Posts
Looks like maybe they're making more space for Indian. I don't remember that giant Indian sign being on the wall last time I was there...

1 - 5 of 5 Posts