Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hello,
I love my x1 but am planning to let The Vic Shop work their magic on the 106. Cams, K&N, power commander, 1/ turn , timing wheel and dyno. My intent is to go sometime in spring when the weather is warm enough to enjoy the ride and still have the majority of the riding season to enjoy the mods. I live in the Indianapolis area and was wondering if anyone else is planning the same? Anyone want to make a road trip out of it?

·
Premium Member
1,002 Posts
Already been there, done that...

You'll really enjoy the results!! :ride:

·
13,262 Posts
The Vic Shop is great place for power. Get a Lloydz air filter instead of k&n way better. Ask about Maximus tune what we here its better then PCV. With the Max you'll not need timing wheel. Get there early and you'll be riding home the same day. Look into tri oval exhaust now there on sale and perform good if you don't have exhaust all ready

·
Premium Member
8,994 Posts
Seconds the Tri Oval deal get in quick only 9 sets left last time I looked.
If I was in the States Id tag along just for the ride.
Already got my Cams etc and love it!

Reactions: Chattanooga Mark

·
Premium Member
1,872 Posts
Anyone know how many sets of Tri Ovals Leaders RPM started with. Looks like we'll be seeing a lot more Cross bikes with Tri Ovals this coming riding season. My all chrome Tri Ovals came in today. :)

·
Premium Member
8,994 Posts
Anyone know how many sets of Tri Ovals Leaders RPM started with. Looks like we'll be seeing a lot more Cross bikes with Tri Ovals this coming riding season. My all chrome Tri Ovals came in today. :)
Dunno but theyre the shop I got my chrome Kingpin USD forks off and I just had to have them .. once theyre gone theyre gone!
Glad you blokes are getting in while you can and getting in dirt cheap!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts