Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have been having a lot of problems going forward whenever I come to a stop. Is this normal?

I came to a stop at a 4-way about a mile from my house and a guy in a brown chevy pulled up and want to know what kind of bike it was, where i got it, how big the engine size was (in CCs) and if I could pop a wheelie.

Same thing happened at Anderson Key. Went to get a duplicate key (and no they could not make one), but when I went to go start my bike with my original key, all the guys from the front desk were out in the parking lot, along with the stock guys from the back. "How far have you gone on that? Isn't it heavy? What size engine is that (in CCs), and did I really adjust that electric windshield?".

I guess from searching the forum I can expect this to be a recurrent problem, right?

·
Registered
251 Posts
Leaving the 25th fir a trip to Miami from Illinois. Should I expect this problem also lol.

Sent from Motorcycle.com Free App

·
Registered
40 Posts
Leaving the 25th fir a trip to Miami from Illinois. Should I expect this problem also lol.

Sent from Motorcycle.com Free App
Yes you can expect it, went on A national park tour out west last year, every where we went same thing. If you like you can check out our trip by logging in to thetexasrambler.com, It's A friend's blog, leave him A message if you like it, just don't fuss on him too bad for riding A wing, he just hasn't seen the light yet

·
Registered
12,203 Posts
I have often told those interested in buying a Victory that there is only one problem with the bike--wherever you go, people want to talk about it.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Absolutely have the same problem. I used to get that once in a while with my new in 08 HD ultra classic but with this bike, its all the time. I don't even bother to stop into the local Wawa anymore if I am in a hurry as I cant get away without a few people wanting to know what kind, how fast, how heavy and nothing but compliments on how nice and comfortable it looks, especially from the ladies. And I cant help but wanting to talk about the bike and answer questions and before you know it 30 minutes gone and gotta rush to make appointments. And its interesting cause I hear other people on other sites say how butt ugly these are but I have never been on receiving end of any of that no matter where I go!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts