Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello all. I recently bought an 07 Vegas 8 - ball and replaced the stock turn signals front and rear with led lights. I have it all working but the kit comes with a module that is supposed to be wired in somewhere under the seat that slows down the speed of the blinking. The instructions that came with the kit are poor at best and I cannot get the module to work properly. Every time I wire it in and turn on the turn signals either way, it blinks all lights like the flashers are on. Was wondering if anyone has done this kit and if they could help me with how to wire it properly.

Thanks
Greg

·
Administrator
5,947 Posts
Sounds like you wired the resistor incorrectly (it's likely attached to left turn signal at one end and right turn signal at the other). Remove the resistor, and see if the blinkers work properly, but blink too fast. Once you get it to that stage, it will be understood you had the resistor connected incorrectly, so you will have to connect the resistor in series with the blinkers, one for each side (left side turn and right side turn) and make sure you do not cross over with the resistor from left (one end) to right (the other end). Your kit came with 2 resistors, right?

1 - 4 of 4 Posts