Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Yeah I agree I ordered mine with Freedom in April and 7-8 weeks later still only excuses and no pipes yet :-(...I am sure exhaust is great if I finally get it but there service......well that's story to be told

Sent from Motorcycle.com Free App

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Freedom performance cost same as hacker...not sure which is actually better but I am just tired of waiting on freedom exhaust almost 8 weeks and nothing lol they lost my order twice even tho the charges my card the day I ordered them....maybe it's just my bad luck but man I hope those pipes are outstanding that's only way I can wash out the bad taste in my mouth from that **** service..not even offered few dollars of due to there mistake....but hey maybe I am just expecting to much for my 1000$ don't know

·
Premium Member
1,018 Posts
Would have got my Freedoms from Witch Doctor had he been carrying them at the time .. Was money well spent as far as I am concerned .. Have close to 10K on the pipes now and still looks and sounds like installed them yesterday ..

·
Premium Member
1,018 Posts
Freedom performance cost same as hacker...not sure which is actually better but I am just tired of waiting on freedom exhaust almost 8 weeks and nothing lol they lost my order twice even tho the charges my card the day I ordered them....maybe it's just my bad luck but man I hope those pipes are outstanding that's only way I can wash out the bad taste in my mouth from that **** service..not even offered few dollars of due to there mistake....but hey maybe I am just expecting to much for my 1000$ don't know
Can understand this .. If they can't get on the ball would definitely consider another brand or at least another source .. Bad business practice does not deserve your money .. I thought was bad when had to wait a little over 3 weeks but was told In Stock Ready to Ship ..

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Yup originally 4 to 6 weeks but now I was told next week pipes will be back from ceramic coating place and than they still ship out so probably looking at 2 more weeks if all the stars line up

·
Registered
9 Posts
The only problem I have with the true duals is they seem to run the back cylinder's exhaust right past the passenger's left leg. That seems a bit dangerous to me.

·
Premium Member
1,018 Posts
The only problem I have with the true duals is they seem to run the back cylinder's exhaust right past the passenger's left leg. That seems a bit dangerous to me.

Have to give them credit there the passenger legs are clear of the exhaust as they are low enough not to be a problem but still have good ground clearance .. The Driver however better watch his left leg when stopped though .. :)

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Well update 8 weeks ago today I placed my order with Ben at freedom performance card was charged 1049$ the same moment however 8 weeks later there is still no eta on my exhaust....... and also they are not willing to discount due to mistake and hold up on there side or to even ship over nite when these are ready.......I have never had worst experience buying things than I have with this.......I feel bad about writing this but I just had to went out somewhere... I am sorry and thank you :-(

Sent from Motorcycle.com Free App

·
Registered
1,208 Posts
Not trying to piss in anyone's Wheaties but a grand for pipes? 2 months later, misrepresented timeline? No effort to mediate on the vendors part?

Don't know how many shops are in your area but for that kind of cash a half decent bender/welder could take a set of old pipes and marry them to a set of fill in the blank new duals get them coated chromed and delivered to the door in half the time and with a smile. You would need pix of what you want and either buy a set of take offs or some such and be willing to let the shop have your bike for fitment but you would wind up with a one off set which is good for beer bragging.
Just saying.

·
Registered
73 Posts
Baffle question

Sorry for the newbie question, my 04 TC came with true duals, unsure of the brand, can't find a name anywhere on the pipes. THe previous owner had the baffles removed. It is obnoxiously loud...Where can I start looking for a set of baffles for these?

·
Registered
450 Posts
Sorry for the newbie question, my 04 TC came with true duals, unsure of the brand, can't find a name anywhere on the pipes. THe previous owner had the baffles removed. It is obnoxiously loud...Where can I start looking for a set of baffles for these?
Measure the outside diameter and depth of your muffler can. Type those dimensions for motorcycle baffles into your favorite browser and read reviews to your hearts content. I say outside diameter because that's how they measure for car baffles. I assume it's the same for our bikes.cheers

·
Premium Member
1,501 Posts
I ordered my front fender from Kewl Metal with a 4-6 week wait times. 13 weeks later it showed up at my door. The way it is sometimes.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts