Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
141 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I did a search on here could not find what I was looking for. Does anyone know if there is a kit out there that turns the running lights on the trunk to run/stop/turn signal lights. Can never have to many lights on the back of your bike. :ltr:

·
Registered
1,414 Posts
I did a search on here could not find what I was looking for. Does anyone know if there is a kit out there that turns the running lights on the trunk to run/stop/turn signal lights. Can never have to many lights on the back of your bike. :ltr:
Check out the Kuryakin 4710 module. It may well be what you are looking for.

·
Registered
209 Posts
not sure if LED lights on the back would be the same but my fronts have clear lenses where they're normally amber and bulbs have been replaced with LED's that are driving lights (white) while running and turn amber while blinking.

·
Registered
39 Posts
Eotsis, got any pics of this. where do you get LED's that change colur for different function (white running vs colored for turn?)

·
Registered
1,414 Posts
2 color LEDs are readily available on line. If you Google LEDs and go to almost any of the dealers that pop up you will find they have both single color and 2 color LEDs.

·
Registered
209 Posts

·
Registered
141 Posts
Discussion Starter #9 (Edited)
Neither of the links by eotsis1 or Buster worked. I found some led lights at Auto Zone that go under the lip of the trunk lid. Like the one's sold by Witchdoctor which or only brake lights. The Auto Zone one's our brake/running/sequencing turn. Do not have them installed on my Vision yet but we do on a friends. Will get a picture of them. Brand name is Alpina bar code 84902 77228 comes with two 12 inch led strips. Hope this works here is a link to a facebook with the lights on Lee's Vision.

https://www.facebook.com/video.php?v=968174046542597&set=vb.100000500316234&type=2&theater

1 - 11 of 11 Posts