Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
13,002 Posts
Say guys add what bike you have and where you live it will help you an us in the coming years
Welcome

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Say guys add what bike you have and where you live it will help you an us in the coming years
Welcome
I could not get the bikes or picture to load on the Avatar. There is always a learning curve!!!!
2013 Cross Roads
2003 Vmax

·
Administrator
5,947 Posts
Me too. Why does it take so long to get into other forums? What a PITA...
This is just your 2nd post out of the 2 you need. The quicker you post 2, the quicker you get in. cheers

·
Super Moderator
4,965 Posts
I think this rule was put into effect more to test the patience of CrossRoads than anything. :D

·
Administrator
5,947 Posts
I think this rule was put into effect more to test the patience of CrossRoads than anything. :D
Hehe... nah, I like it. Before this, we used to get flooded with spam, by automated bots which were signing up, and posting junk. I was busy banning bots and deleting spam all day long. I would much rather explain this over and over than deal with the daily tsunmai of spam. :D

·
Super Moderator
4,965 Posts
Hehe... nah, I like it. Before this, we used to get flooded with spam, by automated bots which were signing up, and posting junk. I was busy banning bots and deleting spam all day long. I would much rather explain this over and over than deal with the daily tsunmai of spam. :D
Me like you sexy in Nike discount shoes. Discount in wallet for save wholesale prices.

·
Registered
10 Posts
alright, I was sure I changed the email notice to not send when people reply. So where is the setting I need to change?

·
Registered
1,414 Posts
Check your User CP and change your forum post preferences under edit options. User CP is one of the links in the second top bar.

·
Registered
8 Posts
just got a 13 hammer, but cant post in that section yet. Awesome bike, I'll miss my vette (named the red paperweight - garage queen).
Just got back from Daytona Beach. Got more looks and thumbs up pulling it with my VW Jetta and open trailer. Cant wait to pull out the computer and retune it once it's broken in.
Jeff

·
Registered
1,414 Posts
It takes 2 or 3 posts before you can post in most sections outside of here.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts