Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
301 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
:eek: folks im learning more on how to work a computor on these forms. on the vmc im geting better but on here when i try to post it tells me ( exceeds file size, ) i have tryed to understand F&QS BUT CANT GET IT. AND atachments WTF can i do. thanks.
QUESTION FOR DUMMIES !!!:confused: ME ILL ADMIT IT HAHA!

·
Premium Member
1,570 Posts
:eek: folks im learning more on how to work a computor on these forms. on the vmc im geting better but on here when i try to post it tells me ( exceeds file size, ) i have tryed to understand F&QS BUT CANT GET IT. AND atachments WTF can i do. thanks.
QUESTION FOR DUMMIES !!!:confused: ME ILL ADMIT IT HAHA!
Still trying to figure this place out too. I've had same result when trying to upload a pic.:(

·
Registered
301 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
noemtz
im trying to figure this out little by little, i uploaded a profile pic, but i cant get it to profile area , i dont know where or how to attach, & cant find out where to change sizes of pics, IM SCREWED RIGHT NOW.:eek:

ILL GET IT SOON I HOPE, last night i was on VMC and uploaded my photo alben & WAS HAPPY yea ha:)

·
The Diamond
4,001 Posts
Hey guys...as you can see I'm a moderator but I am limited in what I can do and change. The head moderator has been informed and we will be attempting to change things.

If it says the file is to large then shrink it.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts