Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a new Cross Roads and have been talking with Rylan Vos from the Vic Shop in Iowa about having a Cam party in Southern California. I think most folks here know about Rylan and his expertise installing Lloyds Cams and other stuff on Victory bikes.

In order to make it economical we need at least three or more people wanting a Cam job. I am keen and Rylan has another guy interested so it's possible that we only need one more person to make this happen.

I live in Palm Desert CA and am happy to host but I am also willing to do this anywhere reasonably close to where I live if someone has a better venue.

I would like to make this happen in January if possible. Please let me know if you are interested in participating in this. Full details regarding the actual mods and cost can be obtained from Rylan directly.

Thanks Peter Kelly (CrossRoader)

·
Registered
472 Posts
Rough guess on cams and timing gear. No tuner,or a/f. I have that already. And we could have it here at my house 25 miles from ONT.

·
Registered
472 Posts
Tech and performance doesnt necessarily mean fix your bike. That said, should this be in general section, probably.

·
Registered
1,858 Posts
We've got room for one more if anyone else wants to join in. I was planning on coming out this weekend (Jan 19th) but we're one person short.
I may need a quote for what you would charge me to do the cam swap right there in your shop in Iowa. I am from North Carolina but expect to have 2 visits to Iowa in 2013 (Tribute ride & Sturgis) so I may be interested in swinging by your shop to have the swap done. I am expecting to have an additional Vic rider with me on the Sturgis trip and he wants Cams as well so I may be able to bring you a pair of us the weekend before (or after) Sturgis. PM me you pricing projections. Thanks

·
Registered
403 Posts
What's the cost? I already have the PCV, Lloyds AF, and D&D's...just need the cams along with installation?
Well, obviously this weekend didn't happen, but there are still several guys wanting the work done. Cost is $500 plus parts. All parts are provided by me at MSRP. E-mail me if you are interested and we'll add you to the list then form a date that works for everyone.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts