Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Premium Member
458 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just spoke to Rylan from The Vic Shop and he is willing to come out and do cams on the steel frame bikes. I missed KevinX last week in the bay but I see he doesn't do the steel frames on the road.

We need 3 more bikes to get him to come out here. The labor cost will be $500.00 plus parts (your cams) or buy from him
Post up or send me a PM no flakes please his time is valuable!

·
Premium Member
458 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
I have two others possibly interested so one more and we can start finalizing things for a time and date.

·
Premium Member
458 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Come on guys we have 3 people ready now we need just one more!

·
Registered
263 Posts
i was planning on a cam and timing wheel and dyno run install at billy rohms , im from the south bay, can you give me more particulars??? i would like more work done than just cams, and mine need carrier clearance ( touring) and dyno. see what im gettin at? let me know what the ding dang deal is.

·
Premium Member
458 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I will be dynoing at Billy's when done to he did my last Jackpot.
Give Rylan a call and talk about what you want tell him you may want to be the 4th guy in the cam party. It may or may not be a better deal for you? http://www.thevicshop.com

·
Registered
263 Posts
OFF TOPIC - Billy ROHMS a good Vic tuner? Can't make this cam party but will hopefully be doing it in the coming months and would need a reputable Vic tuner in Cali.
hey charlie, well i had all my harleys dynoed at rc cycles in hayward, and went in there recently and inquired and didnt feel confident doing the vic there, so asked around, and ness recommends rohm, and then when i bought my cams i spoke with mike at lloydz and he also recommended rohm. so he apparently knows his trade well... i spoke with billy rohm for an hour on the phone one day and a real decent guy that wants to give his customers the best product. all this said, i havent used him yet so thats just the word on the street! im having my cams installed down here in the south bay, but bringing it to rohm for tune, just because of scheduling for me right now is a nightmare. good luck.

·
Registered
62 Posts
hey charlie, well i had all my harleys dynoed at rc cycles in hayward, and went in there recently and inquired and didnt feel confident doing the vic there, so asked around, and ness recommends rohm, and then when i bought my cams i spoke with mike at lloydz and he also recommended rohm. so he apparently knows his trade well... i spoke with billy rohm for an hour on the phone one day and a real decent guy that wants to give his customers the best product. all this said, i havent used him yet so thats just the word on the street! im having my cams installed down here in the south bay, but bringing it to rohm for tune, just because of scheduling for me right now is a nightmare. good luck.
Awesome man, thank you. This info helps a great deal. Pretty strong recommendations so I'm in.

·
Premium Member
458 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
How much are you going to pay for the cam install down there??

1 - 11 of 11 Posts