Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
442 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Just got my Tsukayu leather strong bags (www.tsukayu.com) dropped off by the fedex guy and immediately went to town installing them. The painted strong bags have mount holes predrilled for our bikes, but the leathers do not, so it was a full installation with drill bits, painters tape, and rustoleum. Took a bit to do without help but it turned out beautifully.

Only complaint is that since the bags are fiberglass body and made to order, there is still a large amount of outgassing going on so they are STINKY. A few months in the sun will reduce that significantly but they will never smell as neutral as ABS.

The latching mechanism is really strong, the build quality is consistent and the leather work (vinyl, really) is excellent. Stitching too.

They are lockable and come with three small keys. They really work with the lines of the Kingpin and actually make it look even better than without bags! I wasn't expecting that at all...

Pics to follow...

·
Registered
442 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I did :) I just haven't had a chance yet as I finished pretty late and then had to ride into work early this morning, but I'll snap a shot and upload it when I'm done here :)

·
Registered
442 Posts
Discussion Starter #4

·
Registered
13 Posts
pixs

ok, diamond, why am I only seeing white boxes with the red x instead of the pixs? Is it my computer settings? I want to see the pretty pictures!

·
Premium Member
183 Posts
Very nice! The bags really do work great with the lines of the bike. Nice install job! thumb up

·
Registered
442 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
ok, diamond, why am I only seeing white boxes with the red x instead of the pixs? Is it my computer settings? I want to see the pretty pictures!
If you're viewing from a work PC, your info security department may have certain domains blocked, such as dropbox, which is where my pics are hosted. Try it again from a private pc.

·
Registered
442 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
1 - 9 of 9 Posts