Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am limited by the door into the storage shed I keep the bike in. Can anyone tell me the width of the highway bars Item # 2878325?

Thanks

·
12,984 Posts
So what your asking is how wide is the bike with crash bars.
What model bike are you asking about :confused:

·
Administrator
5,947 Posts
I am limited by the door into the storage shed I keep the bike in. Can anyone tell me the width of the highway bars Item # 2878325?

Thanks
Assuming this is a cross bike, unless your shed's door is not rectangular, if the handlebars clear, so will the highway bar.

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
It is a crossroads. I do have to turn the handlebars and jockey it around to get in. I also have to remove at least one saddlebag to get in the door. It's a 36 inch door, so I have about 35 inches. Now that I think about it, the crash bar is probably as wide as the saddlebags so won't fit.
Thanks

·
Administrator
5,947 Posts
It is a crossroads. I do have to turn the handlebars and jockey it around to get in. I also have to remove at least one saddlebag to get in the door. It's a 36 inch door, so I have about 35 inches. Now that I think about it, the crash bar is probably as wide as the saddlebags so won't fit.
Thanks
If I were you, I'd wait on buying the highway bars and maybe invest in a larger shed (or wider shed door). cheers

·
Registered
426 Posts
gonna have to agree with xroads, check woot, and 1sale. they both have been running arrow sheds for good prices about once a month. im talking a 10x12 with double doors for less than $400. i have one(for my mower, bike stays in the garage) and it has been there for about 4 years so far, still looks new.

·
Premium Member
1,501 Posts
Time to break out the saw n put in a new door.

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Yeah boy, I sure miss my garage. We take care of children on a boys ranch and unfortunately can't put up a she'd or modify the current one.
Thanks for all the responses.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts