Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
13,262 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The Twin City Victory club meet at polaris headquarters. We talk about our history with or Victorys. One of the guys still has his first one number 39. The guy that started the club had number 51 and there was more. Nine of the guys and gals are iron butt riders. It was a cold night but one guy that lives 20 miles away road. It was fun even when the cops showed up and ask what we were doing there

Attachments

·
Registered
12,327 Posts
Very impressive VJ. Some of those riders are a lot tougher than I ever was.

·
Premium Member
5,075 Posts
The Twin City Victory club meet at polaris headquarters. We talk about our history with or Victorys. One of the guys still has his first one number 39. The guy that started the club had number 51 and there was more. Nine of the guys and gals are iron butt riders. It was a cold night but one guy that lives 20 miles away road. It was fun even when the cops showed up and ask what we were doing there
Is that part of the Vee M Cee? Won't let me use just the letters.

·
Registered
4,091 Posts
Wow, I wish I could bring myself to take a ride in winter.... The cold I could tolerate but damn, everything is just caked in road salt and ice melt. Parking lots and sidewalks crunch like beach sand and the roads are white with piles of the stuff at every intersection. Salt....that's the culprit that stops my riding season and makes me wait to to get it started :mad:

·
Registered
12,327 Posts
PaiN, I'd like to tell you to move out here to western Oregon where we have moderate weather, but we're full up.

·
Premium Member
2,347 Posts
Is that part of the Vee M Cee? Won't let me use just the letters.
I'm pretty sure they where a chapter in the ***. At one time anyway. WOW that must be a bad word on this site, COOL.

Reactions: vindex1963

·
13,262 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
No its The Twin City Victory Riders sorry not club. Been around since 1999.
The white stuff is snow what we get a bunch of every other week here if not more often in Minnesota. Kids like it

Reactions: BBob

·
Premium Member
5,075 Posts
No its The Twin City Victory Riders sorry not club. Been around since 1999.
The white stuff is snow what we get a bunch of every other week here if not more often in Minnesota. Kids like it
I used to drive up North with my kids and play in the snow then drive home and have a back yard BBQ that night. I liked it. :grin

1 - 9 of 9 Posts