Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
81 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Are there any Victory riders in Tulsa? I know there has to be some, I just never run into any.

·
Registered
81 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
tulsa

Give us a shout if you're ever this way. I'm not sure Tulsa has a Victory presence

·
Registered
211 Posts
I'm just an hour and a half south of there...McAlester.

·
Registered
63 Posts
Wes here in Tulsa. Just picked up my ride on Saturday. I was talking with Danny, at T&T power sports in Sapulpa, and he was saying they were working on getting a group together. I plan on going over there today and I will ask about it.

Sent from my iPhone using MO Free

·
Registered
81 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Tulsa area

@Okie.......I uses to live in Claremore and visit there a lot. I'm. Down..
@Whiskey.....I drop into TNT now and again. Im on board if they want to get it together. Those guys are great. I say we pick a day and do it.

·
Registered
81 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
tulsa area

I was in there today & looked at the CR LE. I didn't realize that was Danny from Roadhouse. Epic.

·
Registered
329 Posts
I'm in the Tulsa area. I live in Verdigris which is between Catoosa and Claremore. I would be up for some rides. If we get a Tulsa Vic Riders club I'm in!

·
Registered
81 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Tulsa area

Sounds great. I'll know more in a week or so about an organized group but until then I'm down to ride. All of the above replies show me there's an interest. I've added my email address on above replies so anyone interested can email me and we'll work something out.

·
Registered
81 Posts
Okc

If you'all ever head towards OKC, let me know. I'd love to join you'all for a ride.cheers

·
Registered
63 Posts
I went in to T & T Friday and visited for a bit. Danny said if anyone is going to the Rally at Guts this weekend they can meet up and ride from the shop. I am not sure if i will be able to do that.. I have a wedding Saturday afternoon to attend with the wife, but i will try. was also talk of setting up some rides with the guys from Mcalester. Also mentioned a ride down to Dallas this summer. I am out of town alot, but i will certainly keep in touch and get out a much as possible. I commute on my bike as is...but want to get out more, when I'm not heading to work.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Any more updates...?

Any more updates on a Tulsa group(or surrounding area)? I have 2 of us close to the Sapulpa shop. We would be up to getting together or rides.

Tis the Season........... (or getting close)

·
Registered
269 Posts
Are there any Victory riders in Tulsa? I know there has to be some, I just never run into any.
Not in Tulsa but there is an annual Victory event happening in Eureka springs Arkansas May 17-19. I believe the people putting it on are from Oklahoma or Kansas.. This will be my first Victory event if you are interested you can contact BigBob email [email protected] I don't think Tulsa is too far from Eureka Springs..

Sent from Motorcycle.com Free App

1 - 18 of 18 Posts