Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i have in mind of getting a turbo for my highball so ive got power there if i need it ,has any body got any ideas of/where/howmuch/can i fit it myself than get the garage to fine tune it/can i keep my stage 1 exhaust ive just had fitted/ help needed thanks canny cheers

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
turbo

thanks for that anymore??? i dont mind a used one any body?

·
Premium Member
58 Posts
Two cpmpany's that I know of make kits, Trask( a site supporter) and Aerocharger. Both are do it yourself or pay to have installed. You will not be able to use your exhaust as the turbo is driven by the exhaust and the hot side will be single outlet.

·
Premium Member
4,901 Posts
If you're waiting for someone to have a used turbo kit for sale, it's going to be a long wait. Not many people buy them to start with and what percentage of those who did buy one will be selling it?

·
Registered
75 Posts
victoryvegas84 is actually looking to sell his modified Aerocharger kit off his 2008 Vegas. The bike is a blast to ride and the variable vein turbo lites almost instantly, but he's outgrown the capability of the system for his goals. He's building a Mega Squirt MS2 fuel injection system for it right now and looking for about 160 at the wheel with the Aerocharger, then move up to a custom system and bigger turbo... TD04 or bigger, blus a built bottom end and shoot for 200 whp. I'll tell him to shoot you a PM.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts