Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
65 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
changing turn signals on my highball just wanna get a look at what others r buying and how they look.

·
Registered
976 Posts
I am thinking of Oxford LED's that are diamond shaped. (See one of my other posts) or just going for bullets. I can't decide between kewl metal front brackets to hold them on or the Vic only ones though :(

Sent from Motorcycle.com Free App

·
Registered
65 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yeah I tried using the led light strip but they don't stick to well I like the kewl metal black bullet

·
Registered
976 Posts
I am surprised this isn't a hotter topic since the stock ones are ugly.

·
Registered
155 Posts
I'm think some LED's just have not found the ones i want yet... I've Googled LED's a few times but I have all kinds of other stuff to take care of first...

·
Super Moderator
6,372 Posts

·
Registered
976 Posts
Lol! @ Johnny 5!

·
Registered
155 Posts
This is what i have, but I think i might sell them or try to make them work with my new fender, it's all still up in the air..

Attachments

·
Registered
152 Posts
The victory Judge signals match the body lines and bars better then the stock bubble lights we have now. I'm simply going to try and find a Judge owner who wants to recoup some money.

·
Registered
976 Posts
I agree. The front ones would look great and would save buying seperate front mounts for aftermarket ones.

Would the rear ones work though? The plastic number plate mount looks skinnier on the Judge. I think the rear indicators are longer than what we have. They might stick out way to far.

Can anyone comment in this?

·
Administrator
5,947 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,498 Posts
I am looking for 1" black LED bullet lights... I ordered what I thought were them and they showed up being huge 2" things looked terrible. Viconly has some beveled ones anybody know if they are good?

Sent from Motorcycle.com Free App

1 - 18 of 18 Posts